Should This Site To Be Closed?

THIS SITE WILL BE CLOSE SOON (T-T)

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Weirdsville 2007 Dvd Rip [Adrive]

The image “http://www.rodeokings.com/images/weirdsville.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Royce and Dexter are two slackers who live in the strange little town of Weedsville. When Royce's girlfriend Matilda overdose's on their stash and dies, they decide to bury her in an abandoned Drive-In theater. Things get out of control when they discover Satanists performing a ritual sacrifice right where they were going to bury the body..


1 Comment:

mahakk01 said...

I am not regular follower of this blog. I visited your blog coincidentally but this coincidence goes in my favor. I get to know review of the movie Weirdsville. I think this movie deserve a watch. Thanks for your post. Keep it up.
free movies